Monday, August 31, 2009

So saddddd

So, one of my children have decided to hide the charger to our camera battery. Lovely. So, no camera for the Nobles. And wouldn't you know it that the boys have been doing the CUTEST things lately that I can't snap photos of. Eg- Corban stuffed two balls up his shirt and told me he was having two babies. How cute?? Oh well. Now the question is, just get a new charger or a new camera? Ours is like 6 years old and only a 6.1 mega pixel. Too bad this didn't happen a week before Christmas or my birthday.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

That stinks! I would say I hope you find it, but I am sure you won't until you break down and buy a new one. I miss you and hope that you guys are doing well!

mamasteph said...

Hmmm....tough one....at least it's a good excuse for a new camera! :)