Thursday, August 6, 2009

What we have been up too

Sorry it's been so long since I've gotten on here. I wish I had some reason, but none really are coming to mind. So here is a glimpse into our life. Corban has really been my big helper lately and Porter LOVES anything that his brother does. Do I get this kind of smile when I feed him? I think not. I had run to the bathroom and this is what I saw when I got back. Corban did this all on his own with no asking from me. Now if I can just get him to eat his lunch with no arguments. . .

As some of you know, my 16 month son is OBSESSED with Night at the Museum. He sits through the WHOLE movie. This Rexy toy is kinda like his blankie. It goes with us everywhere. So much that it has been lost and replaced. (Thanks again Stephanie and Hallie, life is good again.) At night, he will climb into the rocking chair with his rexy toy, the case to the movie and his bottle and hollar at you to come turn it on for him. So dang cute.
Corban and Porter have been playing together so good lately. I know it's not gonna last long but I will take what I can get. Porter ADORES Corban and Corban is starting to do more than tolerate him. He can be such a good brother most of the time.





Good thing cause they are both gonna be big brothers next year. Surprise!





13 comments:

mamasteph said...

You are totally welcome on the Rexy replacement. His face was absolutely priceless when you handed it to him! And hooray on the pregnancy being officially announced! We are beyond thrilled for you guys! Those boys of yours are so darn sweet!

Shandra Mesch said...

Congratulations! When's the big day?

windylou said...

congratulations! Perhaps a girl this time?

Amanda said...

Wow! Yeah! So Exciting! I swear you all are leaving me in the dust. What's the counts now; Mamie - 4, Celia - 3, Shauna - 2 and a half. Congrats!

Rebekah said...

I can't believe my babies are growing up! They aren't supposed to do that when I am not around. Can't wait till you find out if you are having a boy or girl!

Britt said...

Congrats! Three rocks!

Christina MC said...

Yeah for having kids that will be the same age! If I go early and you go late they could have the same Bday....though I don't wish lateness on any pregnant woman. Love you and Congrats!!

Tasha and Doug said...

Congratulations!

Brandon and Natalie said...

Congratulations!! When are you due? I love how cute your boys are together. That is too funny about Rexy. I think we have one of those toys here so if your lose another one give me a call.

Chrissy said...

Congratulation! You aren't wasting any time having babies! Keep 'um coming!

Carl and Starla said...

Congrats! Hello!!!! I was talking to you yesterday & you didn't say anything...I'm so happy for you!

Brandon and Celia said...

Congratulations! You little baby machine you!

Jenn said...

Thanks for the nice comment on the costumes!