Thursday, April 2, 2009

Let's all go to the zoo

Recently my aunt was in town for a quick visit and Corban wanted to take her to the zoo. The day was made for the zoo. Not to hot, slight breeze, and small crowds. We had a GOOD time. You can't really see it here but Corban found a bamboo stick and carried that thing around like it was gold. He loved his stick. It was kinda like his walking stick. Too cute. Nana, can I have a candy please? What do you think the answer was?

Porter at the panda exhibit. He would have climbed ALL OVER these rocks if I would have let him. This boy has NO fear. He keeps me on my toes.

Here he is looking at the pandas.



I think the pandas liked Porter as much as he liked them. It was a great day. I'm glad that Nana and Aunt Gay were able to spend it with us. Pictures of them soon.







4 comments:

mamasteph said...

They are so stinkin cute!

Rebekah said...

I can't believe I get to see my babies tomorrow! That is if, of course, you have forgiven me and will let me into your house... I come bearing gifts of candy and chocolate!

Christina MC said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting....can't believe I'm missing so much....miss you all tons!

Christina MC said...

You can take the last pay it forward spot as long as you put it on your blog with the same offer...before I will make anything and I do take suggestions if there is something specific you want