Saturday, March 21, 2009

That's my boy

So I totally stole this from Meghan Boston. What a great way to remember this age. Mommy through Corban's eyes.



Q: What is something that mom always says to you?

A:I'll be right back ( I DO say this alot.)



Q: What makes mom happy?

A: No hitting and when I put a marble in ( We have a "good choice" jar. When he makes a good choice, he gets a marble. When it's full, we get to go to the zoo, chuck-e-cheese, etc.)



Q: What makes mom sad?

A: Hitting



Q: How does mom make you laugh?

A: when you put me high in the sky



Q: What was your mom like as a child?

A: the same



Q: How old is your mom?

A: 2



Q: How tall is your mom?

A:I'm just kinda short put mommy is BBBIIIGGG. (as he is reaching for the sky. Lovely)



Q: What is her favorite thing to do?

A: eat chocolate (that one cracked me up)



Q: What does your mom do when your not around?

A: eat more chocolate and want to spend time with me



Q: What is your mom good at?

A: Our home



Priceless. No lie, this is what he said. Out of the mouth of babes. I love that kid.

4 comments:

Boston Family said...

That is so cute! What a sweet kid! Glad that you found us. It's always so interesting to see what they say.

Rebekah said...

So adorable... you will want to keep this forever!

Christina MC said...

So sweet. I can't wait until E is big enough to answer those Qs.

Brandon and Celia said...

Ha! I love it! My fav was "eat more chocolate and want to spend time with me." Priceless!