Thursday, March 19, 2009

Goodnight sweethearts. . .

As many of you know, before I had children, I had this WONDERFUL ability to fall asleep anywhere. Watching a movie, in the car, at the movie theater. Quinn is still able to use this talent. His is more mastered than mine. It seems that our children inherited this trait also.So sleepy.

Corban getting his nightly breathing treatment.



Notice the sippy, stuffed kitty and koala. Life is not good without these at bedtime.








He REALLY takes after his daddy.












5 comments:

Christina MC said...

What a talented family

Rebekah said...

I miss my babies!! They can sleep with me while we visit, I love snuggles. I am so excited that we get to see you guys in 2 short weeks1

Tasha and Doug said...

Hey Shauna! I too blog stalk and that is how I found your blog. Your kids are adorable! I wish I could fall asleep anywhere!

Carolyn said...

Oh here you are!!!! Finally I've found you! Super cute sleeping boys. I wish mine had that talent!

mamasteph said...

So cute! And so lucky to have kids who will just fall asleep on their own! :)