Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pay it forward

Paying It ForwardI've seen this several times and figured I could use a little good Kharma...

The first three people to respond to this post will get something made by me! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
I make no guarantees that you will like what I make but...It will be made especially for you

It may be baked goods, a photo, poetry, favorite quotes or something decorative. It will be completed in 3 months

The catch?Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did get a homemade gift by me!Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it! Good luck!What a great way to give service and utilize our skills!

No comments: