Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mean Mommy

Let me set the scene for you. It's around 10pm and the boys have been asleep for about 45 mins. I hear the fireworks from the church down the street's celebration. I think Corban would love to watch this.

I (thinking I am an awesome Mom) go wake up Corban and take him downstairs.
We go outside and I tell him there is something awesome I want to show him.
He looks at the sky and says (with FAKED emotion)" Wow mom, that's great. Can I back to bed now?"
I tried.

4 comments:

Shandra Mesch said...

LOL... That's so funny!

Trisa said...

I wouldn't expect anything less from Corban . . . he always makes me laugh!

Rebekah said...

I cannot believe my little guy is grown up enough to be sarcastic! By the way, do you have ANY idea where he may have picked up sarcasm???

Lindsay Blain said...

AHAHAHAHA!!! Shauna!!! That's HILARIOUS!!! Good Mom though!!