Friday, April 30, 2010

My little buggers

Conservation with Corban :

Me: You guys (Corban, Porter, Emmett) were supposed to be sleeping. Why did ya'll wake up after only 30 mins?

Corban: I don't know. I don't want my nap anymore.

Me: Where is MY nap?

Corban: You can rest right here on the couch

Me: I have a filling that you (tickling Corban) and you (tickling Porter) and you (tickling Emmett) will all start bugging me as soon as I lay down.

Corban: But Mommy that's not true.

Me: Why not? Are you gonna not bug me on the couch?

Corban: Well, Emmett can't bug you cause he's short and has little arms that can't reach the couch.

Makes sense to me.

3 comments:

mamasteph said...

Ha! Love it! Those boys are too cute!!!

Meggan said...

I have to say...super cuteness. I love conversations that make sense, but kinda don't. Can I tell you how excited I am about next week? So excited!!

Carl and Starla said...

That is funny. Corban is seriously so cute and funny in primary! I love his grand entrance every week...he is definitely a cute boy!