Thursday, March 4, 2010

She's crafty. . .

Not me. I'm far from crafty. I made a blanket. Once. (hope you like your one of a kinda Miss Emma) I am AMAZED at the women I know that are so crafty. Here is an example of one that I am lucky go to church with. Not only is she SUPER crafty, she is just an all around great person. I personally have been blessed by her sweet attitude and kind spirit and look forward to getting to know her better. Check out some of the amazing stuff she can do and I can just look at and say WOW. There are some awesome tutorials for those of you that sew. (I'm not and I am Okay with that) She makes it look so easy. Guess it would be if you had talent like she does!!

4 comments:

Christina MC said...

That's a whole lot of talent for just one person to have...where was I when they were handing those out?

mamasteph said...

Totally agree with you Shauna! She has some incredible talent!

Jenn said...

Okay, you are too nice! Thanks Shuana.

Sarah and Troy said...

So I'm stalking you too because I totally agree that we should be friends. Boy Moms Unite!