Monday, March 22, 2010

4 vs 1- and the 4 are winning

Some days I comb Corban's hair. This was not one of those days. Maybe this is why I have three boys. And some times Porter wears pants. Again, this is not one of them.
Porter REALLY loves Emmett. He wants to be around him all the time. No matter how many times I tell him to get out.
This is how I find Porter every morning. He looks out the window while drinking his bottle in Emmett"s bathtub. Gotta love that kid. Gotta love him.

We tried a photo shoot. Didn't end up that well. Newborns don't look at the camera when you need them to. Or they start crying. Or spit up.

So here are a few pic of the new addition and the new activities that have been happening in a house of 4 males and one lone female.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I can't believe how cute my little guys have gotten. Porter looks so OLD! Emmett is adorable! I miss my little Corban, give them all hugs and kisses for me!

mamasteph said...

They are so stinkin cute! Love the one of Porter in the tub! Classic!