Saturday, November 14, 2009

Corn Maze

I've been trying to post some new stuff for a few days but seem to have gotten blogging block and can't figure out why it's been messing up. Note the part that I can't seem to make not a link. This year we went to the Corn Maze. Kinda boring for small children. Porter had more fun with the soda bottle than the maze. Oh well. Here are Quinn and the boys prior to our adventure.
We had to do the "jummpy thing" I think Quinn had more fun than the boys!
Here is Corban giving me the guided tour. He told me that these are the "indrections" (instructions and directions in one) on how to make sure you stay safe.

The end of the maze. Notice the soda bottle. We made it out okay thanks to the indrections.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

I miss you guys! The boys are looking as cute as ever!

Shauna, I love your hair! I don't think I have ever seen it this long. You are looking good, you look like you have lost weight... aren't you pregnant? Pregnancy apparently does your body good!

Christina MC said...

I love love love your hair! I love the color of your shirt and you SO don't even look pregnant. It's so weird, but in the picture I noticed your hands and missed them too. LOVE YOU!!

Amanda said...

I remember my corn maze outing a couple years ago with the Cub Scouts. That was stressful, but they had a great time. Scottie was much more enthralled that year with the corn cannon than the maze.

The boys are as cute as ever and you look great, pregnant and all. We miss you all.

Carl and Starla said...

Fun! I think the maze can be kinda boring for grown-ups too...I went one year with the YW and YM and I think I needed a soda bottle to entertain me...cute pics.