Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just some new pics!

The boys LOVE to take all the cushions off the couch and make a "trail" for hopping. Here is Corban telling me this is the MOSTEST FUN EVER!!

Porter destroys everything. Here is an example of him making his car a convertible. He must need to feel the wind in his hair.
Corban loves the new swing set that Quinn built. He would spend all day here if he could.



This one is for Rebekah and Nathan. Nathan- even though you guys are gone, we are keeping the soccer love alive. Porter's got some good form if I do say so myself!


I really wanted to put a picture of Porter up close but everyone I have is blurry because he is never still. I will continue in my quest to get a good one!





3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I LOVE all the pictures. I will show Nathan the soccer one when he gets home... you know he will love it. Give my babies kisses for me.

mamasteph said...

:) Such cute boys!

Wheatley Family said...

Hey Shauna! Guess we are trying to make the matches for our kids. :) Glad to know you have a blog. Now i can stalk you!