Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Paris

So my sister, I and my nephew Caden were able to take a quick train to Paris for a few days. Here are a few pics of the famous sites. The Louvre was BY FAR my fave thing. I can't even begin to explain how awesome it was. I'm not a huge art fan or anything else like that, but I stood in awe for over 2 hours (And we saw 1/2 of one of the three floors). Outside of the art and the history, the building it's self is breath taking. AMAZING!! I will never forget it. Thank you to Misty and Turbo Jr. for making it such a great trip. Me in front of the Louvre




The Eiffel Tower

Up the Eiffel Tower




Misty and Caden (Turbo Jr.) before our climb to the top.



Me before the climb.


Still more to come.


(Does anyone want to see pics of like the artwork and building? I will post them if ya'll want to see them. Just let me know)






5 comments:

Christina MC said...

Not that I don't enjoy seeing the Eiffel Tower sideways...BUT... the way I get my vertical pictures to post that way is to take them into any photo editing software, like Photoshop or Gimp, and simply save them. You don't even have to alter anything. Just saving it orients it the right way for Blogger.

Amanda said...

I am so excited you got to go see the Louvre. Congrats on treking it to the top of the Eiffel Tower. We took the elevator.

Shandra Mesch said...

YA ... I want to see them all!! Make a slideshow girly!!

Rebekah said...

Of course I want to see the pictures, all of the pictures!! I am really jealous of your awesome trip. hopefully we will be able to go on the one we are planning. I miss you guys!!!

Marlena said...

OK, since you never gave me your blog address I had to go through other means to find it! Anyways...so crazy to see those pics of you there. That is so awesome. If we end up moving to Europe you'll have another excuse to come back and visit. I also vote for more pics!