Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just a week or two in Europe. . .

As many of you know, I was BLESSED to be able to go see my sister who lives in Germany. WOW!!! Outside a few sick kiddos, everything was WONDERFUL! These pics are in no real order since I seem to be blogspot stupid and can't figure it out.



It was a LITTLE cold in Rothenburg (this darling town about 2hours outside of Frankfurt)


This is the outside of our hotel in Rothenburg.




The city of Rothenburg is within a stone wall, this is the view from across the street from our hotel room. I just wanted to start singing "The hills are alive. . . "


We went on a Rhine river cruise and stopped off to see a castle. It just amazes me that these things are still standing after like 400 years. (And they have had electricity added)








Corban waiting for "my plane, my plane!!!" Not quite the same feeling 5 hours into the flight.
More to come!!








































































2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Yay Germany! Yay Shauna for posting pictures of Germany!

Amanda and Michelle said...

Hey! We want more Shauna blogs!