Monday, May 18, 2009

My Baby's ONE!! (well, thirteen months cause I'm a little late blogging.)

So, on Easter Sunday, Porter turned the big one-o!!! I am shocked at how fast this little boy is growing up and I DON'T LIKE IT ONE BIT!! We just had my brothers over to Nana's house for dinner. Everyone else posts their pictures in order but I like to do things differently. Enjoy. Somebody LOVED the cake.
Just one bite.


Typical Porter. Climbing or jumping off something.


Opening awesome gifts from Misty. (those are rain drops on my shirt, not stains)



Porter and the loot.




7 comments:

mamasteph said...

He is so stinkin cute! And one already! Where does the time go?!

Amanda said...

I thought your was designer, one of a kind, eclectic shirt. You were totally pullin' the raindrop look off.

I cannot believe he is one. I miss your boys. They are such cuties. We miss you and Quinn too. We just haven't found a couple we click as well with out here. You guys were deffinately our best couple friends, blue collar comrads.

Keep posting. I love to see pictures. Kiss Corban for me.

Christina MC said...

Happy Bday Buddy! And S, you look great! Where are the pics of Q?

Misty said...

Happy birthday cuttie pie. Tell your mom to wash her shirt.

Rebekah said...

I know I was just at your place last month, but I miss you guys a whole lot! Give the boys my love!

Michelle said...

Mmmm...cake. Next time I eat cake I should dress down and get it all over! How did a whole year already happen?!! I love the pictures.

Carl and Starla said...

He sure is a cutie...especially when he SCREAMS in the middle of sacrament! ;)